International exchange visits
We believe that it is crucial to introduce Polish design heritage and contemporary design to an international audience. Working jointly with governmental bodies, the Creative Project Foundation initiated various international design links between Polish designers, creative entrepreneurs, journalists and design activists and their counterparts from Great Britain, Italy, Sweden, France, among other countries.
We have had the opportunity to present Polish creativity to many noted critics, creative figures and media over the years including: Andrea Cancellato (general director of Triennale di Milano, Design Museum), Jorge Zalszupin (architect), Gian Luca Amadei and Peter Kelly (Blueprint), Jayme Million (Designboom), Riya Patel (Icon), Marco Sammicheli (Il Sole 24 Ore, Octagon, Abitare), Gianluca Cantaro (L’Uomo Vogue), Hanna Nova (Plaza Magazine), Francesca Picchi (Domus), Max Fraser (London Design Festival), William Knight (100% Design), Lynda Relph-Knight (Design-Week.co.uk) and Laura Traldi (Interni), among others. The foundation also arranged for Polish media to interview the invited guests.
• Jorge Zalszupin (May 2012)
• Andrea Cancellato at the opening of We Want to be Modern (February 2011)
• International press (March 2011)
• Casa da Abitare visit (September 2010)
• Italian press (March 2010)
• British press and curators (October 2008)
• British press and curators (October 2007)